It is the worst thing I've read since some bozo told me to buy a collection of short stories by Miranda July. I don't usually read the Sunday Times but I was having breakfast with friends and needed an excuse to not talk to them.
Now, I hate the cashed up bogans of Perth more than anybody!
Nice sunglasses robocop!
Nice tatt astronomy nerd!
So anyway, the bozo from this article ACTUALLY uses the terms "old money" and "new money". What a CREEP! He also bitches "I see people order an $800 bottle of wine and then they don't even know how to hold the glass properly". Hey buddy, if someone orders the $800 bottle of wine you should offer them a side of rimming, not a public bitch about etiquette.
I have been to both of this dude's restaurants and they aren't that great. Also, one of them is in Subiaco (aka bogan mecca), what with it containing the Subi oval and The Red Sea. I used to work in Subiaco and one time I had to clean blood from the pavement outside the store.
- a PAGE THREE article about Luke Longley's daughter choosing basketball over modeling. Where was MY article when I chose retail over journalism?
- Obligatory racist rant: too many foreigners in our prisons! Garsh!
- Your Say WA: Should police use ethnic or religious words to describe offenders? I'm pretty sure some bike cops called Alexi and I drunk sluts once. I would have preferred it if they called me a "pogue" or a "mick". Jus sayin.
- Some fake statistics saying that passive smoking kills 600,000 people a year. So does shower mould but you don't see me cleaning my shower, do you?*
- Half page "article" about some purple flowers in Melville.
- Article about Rottnest only being available to rich people, I HOPE THEY KNOW HOW TO HOLD THEIR FORK!
- Article about how McDonald's is cheaper in Asia. LETS MOVE TO ASIA!
- I'm on page 33 and I'm hal bored. Too many shit articles.
*I may have made that statistic up but it DID kill Brittany Murphy. Allegedly.